1) Grind the sea salt and peppercorns with a mortar and pestle, add a little olive oil.
2) Season the venison with the salt and pepper mixture. Set aside.
3) Sauce : In a saucepan, heat the butter until melted.
4) Add the plums and coat thoroughly with the butter.
5) Then add the molasses or very dark brown sugar. Stir over a low heat until the sugar is melted.
6) Stir in the red wine, allow to cook until the plums are soft and the liquid is slightly thicker.
7) Remove the saucepan from heat and allow to cool.
8) Venison : In a heated pan, place the venison and cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side.
9) Remove from the pan, cover with a tin foil and leave for about 4 to 5 minutes before slicing.
10) Transfer the sauce in a blender and process until liquidized.
11) Then add the ginger and pan juices in which the venison was seared, stir to mix over a low heat.
12) Slice the venison, spoon over the sauce and serve.
Look out this outstanding video that shares an incredible venison recipe in a super flavorful plum and ginger wine sauce. The video is wonderfully presented and absolutely interesting to see. Serve this terrific dish on any special occasion and rejoice.