Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Vegetable Garnish
Vegetable Garnish Recipes
Basil is a fantastic vegetable that goes well as a garnish or even as an ingredient in dishes This video shows you how to make strips of basil as a garnish to make your dishes come out elegant too See the video for more This video is a creation of miriamleigh.
Basil Ribbons for Garnish
1. Wash and slice tomatoes. 2. Peel and slice onion. 3. Peel and grate carrot. Grate coconut. 4. Place tomatoes onion and carrot in a heavy pan. 5. Add hot stock or boiling water. Add pepper and salt. 6. Cook till vegetables are almost done. 7. Add grated
GETTING READY 1. Puree tomatoes and strain into a bowl and set aside discarding the residue. MAKING 2. In a large pan heat butter with oil over moderate heat. 3. Add onions and saute them for 3 5 minutes. 4. Add pureed tomatoes potatoes garlic bouquet garni
Spanish Vegetable Soup
Preheat the oven to 400 F. Using a sharp paring knife make a long slash on the flat side of each chestnut cutting through the outer shell and inner brown skin. Place chestnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until tender when pierced with a fork about 1
Roasted Chestnut Soup With A Mushroom Garnish
Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet once you have this Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish you will always crave for some more. Scrape from fish off any dark inside skin sprinkle
Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish
Grind almonds in an electric blender. Peel and chop the tomatoes and blend with the chopped garlic and onion. Grind the bread crumbs in the blender. Combine the ground almonds with some of the tomato mixture and blend in the blender. Mix this with the rest of
Iced Gazpacho With Vegetable Crouton And Herb Garnish
1. Wash and dice into small pieces all the vegetables. Blanch tomatoes. 2. Mince onion and garlic. 3. Chop parsley. 4. Heat fat. Fry minced onion garlic parsley carrots and turnip. 5. Add leeks salt pepper blanched tomatoes cabbage and celery. Add stock. 6.
Heat water broth or wine in a large heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir until tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary. Add rice cauliflower and 6 cups of vegetable broth or water. Simmer covered for 30 minutes or until
Cauliflower Soup With Confetti Garnish
To Make Soup In a 4 quart soup pot over medium heat heat olive oil. Add garlic and leeks and saute stirring for 1 minute. Cover pot with wax paper and lid reduce heat to low and cook covered for 10 minutes or until very soft stirring occasionally. Add broth
Golden Vegetable Soup With Corn And Red Pepper Garnish
Rub salad bowl with garlic. Put lettuce in first then remaining ingredients in order listed. Dress the salad with olive oil and wine vinegar. Toss lightly. Garnishes may be hard cooked egg slices stuffed olives asparagus tips cucumber rings slivered green
1. Peel and dice potatoes. 2. Chop onions and coriander leaves finely. 3. Heat fat. Brown onions. Add remaining ingredients except rice. 4. Cook on a slow fire till potatoes are cooked add a little water if necessary . 5. Put rice into a colander. Hold under a
In a wide frying pan combine chili sauce olive oil lemon juice oregano horseradish and garlic cook for several minutes over medium heat. Add celery green pepper zucchini and peperoncini simmer uncovered until vegetables are fork tender about 12 minutes
Vegetable Antipasto Salad
1. Prepare the peppers by halving them lengthwise and removing the stems seeds and membranes. 2. Cut the peppers lengthwise into strips about 1 cm 1 2 inch wide. Peel the potatoes and cut into rough dice about 2.5 3 cm 1 1 1 4 inch across. Cut the onion
MAKING 1 Follow the package instructions to cook the beans and corn. 2 On cooling add in red pepper mushrooms tomatoes olives oil vinegar and lemon juice to this and mix together. 3 Season the mixture well with salt and pepper and place in a serving dish.
Chop the celery into very tiny pieces and chop or grate the onion. Cut the potatoes into small dice. Simmer together in the stock or water until tender seasoning well. Meanwhile make a thin sauce with the butter flour and milk add celery mixture to this. Heat
Celery Soup Or Chowder
Place the chicken on a small plate. Blend 1 2 teaspoon cornflour and 1 teaspoon water. Put the mixture oil and sherry on the chicken. Put the mushroom and cabbage on the chicken place in a steamer and steam for 30 minutes. Bring the stock soy sauce and
Steamed Chicken With Vegetable Garnish
In bowl combine cheese with yogurt mustard salt garlic and pepper. Add carrot green pepper and minced celery mix well and chill for 1 hour. Spoon cheese mixture onto center of serving platter. Cut each cucumber quarter in half crosswise. Arrange cucumber
Vegetable Cheese Platter
Heat butter in frying pan. Saute onion 2 to 3 minutes over medium low heat. Add beef and parsley season to taste. Continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes. Mix in cheese and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat and stuff mushroom caps. Thread mushroom caps on skewers with
Wash parsley spring onions tomatoes and mint dry. Chop parsley spring onions including green tops and mint very finely. Peel and chop tomatoes and cucumber very finely. Combine prepared vegetables bourghol lemon juice oil chilli powder and salt in bowl mix
Wash and scrape or peel the carrots and turnips. Dice them very neatly or cut out small balls with a vegetable scoop. Wash and divide cauliflower into neat sprigs. Cut beans into diamond shapes. Cook each vegetable separately in the minimum of boiling salted
Mixed Vegetables For Garnish
1. Lightly cook the grams with a pinch of turmeric salt and water till dry. 2. Cool. Serve garnished with slices of cucumber and green chillies. Pour lime juice over.
Dal Moth Chaat
Combine first 3 ingredients stirring well dredge liver in mixture. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray place over medium heat until hot. Add liver cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Drain transfer to a warm platter. Combine remaining ingredients
Calf's Liver With Vegetable Garnish
Chill juice and lemon well. Serve 4 ounces per person.
Vegetable Juice with Lemon
1. Cook brussels sprouts until tender but still slightly firm. . 2. Combine Italian dressing with dill seeds and chives. Pour over hot brussels sprouts. 3. Chill and serve as a garnish or relish.
Brussels Sprouts As A Garnish
1 of 2