2. On a baking sheet palace a whole sweet potato and roast for about 35 to 45 minutes.
3. Remove and allow it to cool slightly.
4. Using a sharp knife, make a slit, lengthwise in the centre of sweet potato.
5. Lightly push the potatoes from both the ends, to expose the potato flesh.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
7. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for topping except peanuts.
8. Using a spoon, spread the topping all over the exposed flesh of sweet potato.
9. Sprinkle peanuts on top and serve as desired.
Sweet potato can get amazingly interesting even when cooked in simple ways. Check out the video showing how to roast sweet potatoes and serve them with a garnish of crushed peanut topping. Ideal for starters, to get used to sweet potatoes or for kids!