Glass Noodles, 잡채
|Glass noodles||200 Gram (You Can Get This At Korean Markets)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Onions||1 Large (2 Small Pieces)|
|Shitake mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oyster mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Red chilli peppers||5|
|Soy sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon|
1. Boil approximately 12 glasses of water in a pot on high heat.
2. Put a table spoon of salt in the water.
3. When the water comes to a boil, put glass noodles.
4. Stir noodles and make sure they are not stuck to the bottom of the pan.
(to be safe, reduce your heat to medium)
5. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Wash the noodles in hot water and then cold water.
7. Leave it in a strainer until water is completely drained.
8. Wash (peel) all vegetables.
9. Julienne (cut into strips) all vegetables except mushrooms and spinach.
10. Stir fry vegetables with a little bit of vegetable oil.
*Spinach goes in last, mushrooms second last
*Leave some red chili peppers for garnish.
11. When vegetables are done (probably in 10 minutes), add glass noodles.
12. Add soy sauce, salt, sugar, pepper, and sesame oil.
13. Mix everything in low to medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
14. Serve on a plate. Sprinkle sesame seeds. Put red chili peppers on top for garnish.
Calories 329 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.5%
Saturated Fat 0.98 g4.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2288.1 mg95.3%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.7%
Sugars 10.6 g
Protein 5 g10.3%
Vitamin A 132.2% Vitamin C 171%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet