Baked Potatoes With Baked Beans
|Baked potatoes||4 , cut in half lengthwise|
|Non fat cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned vegetarian baked beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained and rinsed|
|Grated non fat mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon cottage cheese over each potato half.
3. Add 1/4 cup baked beans to each potato half.
4. Top the baked beans on each potato half with 1 tablespoon cheese and 1 tablespoon scallions.
5. Bake until cheese melts, about 5 to 10 minutes.