|Green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red chili||2 Large|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Panch phoron||1 Teaspoon|
1. Wash and cut all the vegetables into about 8 pieces.
2. Dice the whole red chilies.
3. Panch phoron is a mixture of equal quantities of Nigela, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, aniseed and mustard seed. Do not grind.
4. Heat oil, fry the chopped red chilies. Add the panch phoron and bay leaves and fry on low heat for about a minute.
5. Add all the vegetables and fry for a few minutes.
6. Add green chili, salt, sugar, milk and enough water to cook the vegetables. Cover the pan and simmer till the vegetables are cooked.
7. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or puri.