|Whipping cream||65 Milliliter (Around 2.5 Fl ounce)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seed paste||3 Teaspoon (Or Light Tahini)|
|Clear honey||1 Tablespoon (Preferably Hymettus)|
|Plain yogurt||600 Milliliter (Unsweetened Variety)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (For Sprinkling)|
1. Whip the cream until it no longer runs when the bowl is tipped; it should move very slowly.
2. In another bowl stir the lemon juice into the tahini paste and whisk it with a fork until it is well blended. Stir in the honey.
3. Combine this mixture with the whipped cream, then add the yogurt.
4. Whisk the egg whites stiffly and fold in.
5. Divide the syllabub between 6 tall glasses and sprinkle each with a little cinnamon before serving.
Calories 397 Calories from Fat 220
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.4%
Saturated Fat 14.3 g71.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.4 mg28.5%
Sodium 198.8 mg8.3%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 22.8 g
Protein 15 g30.2%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 20.5%
Calcium 42.1% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet