Valentine'S Day Show Part 3 - Chocolate Lava Cake And The Finishing Of Grilled Steak And Parmesan Smashed Potatoes
|Dark chocolate||6 Ounce (88 % Cocoa)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Trans fat free spread/Trans fat free butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil spray||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Directions for preparation:
• Break up the chocolate in the packet with a mallet.
• Put a small pan on top of a big sauce pan full of boiling water and put the broken chocolate pieces in.
• Stir it around and keep it from sticking.
• Break the eggs in a large bowl and add the sugar. Whisk well.
• Now add in the fat free spread and add it into the chocolate to melt. Stir it till it melts totally.
• Add the melted chocolate and add in to the egg mixture. Whisk well.
• Add in the flour while still whisking it.
• Take 4 ramekins and spray the inside of them liberally with the vegetable spray and pour in equal portions of the batter. (use a ramekin as they will need to b inverted on to the plate when done. Ramekins are easiest to handle)
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Put the ramekins in the oven and bake for 15 minutes only. Do not over-bake.
• Prepare the potatoes by adding the milk, sea salt and pepper and mashing them just a little. Leave some texture on the potatoes or make it suit your taste.
• Plate it up with the steak.
• The meal is now ready.
Please refer to the Valentine's Day Show part 1 and Valentine's Day Show part 2 for the 1st and 2nd part of the reviewed meal recipe.
This video is produced by Timesavorgourmet. Check out timesavorgourmet for more interesting food recipes and cooking videos.
Calories 615 Calories from Fat 317
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.4%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g68.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.4 mg57.5%
Sodium 464.9 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13%
Sugars 46.8 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 48.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 21.5% Iron 26.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet