Valentine'S Day Show Part 3 - Chocolate Lava Cake And The Finishing Of Grilled Steak And Parmesan Smashed Potatoes
|Dark chocolate||6 Ounce (88 % Cocoa)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Trans fat free spread/Trans fat free butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil spray||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Directions for preparation:
• Break up the chocolate in the packet with a mallet.
• Put a small pan on top of a big sauce pan full of boiling water and put the broken chocolate pieces in.
• Stir it around and keep it from sticking.
• Break the eggs in a large bowl and add the sugar. Whisk well.
• Now add in the fat free spread and add it into the chocolate to melt. Stir it till it melts totally.
• Add the melted chocolate and add in to the egg mixture. Whisk well.
• Add in the flour while still whisking it.
• Take 4 ramekins and spray the inside of them liberally with the vegetable spray and pour in equal portions of the batter. (use a ramekin as they will need to b inverted on to the plate when done. Ramekins are easiest to handle)
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Put the ramekins in the oven and bake for 15 minutes only. Do not over-bake.
• Prepare the potatoes by adding the milk, sea salt and pepper and mashing them just a little. Leave some texture on the potatoes or make it suit your taste.
• Plate it up with the steak.
• The meal is now ready.
Please refer to the Valentine's Day Show part 1 and Valentine's Day Show part 2 for the 1st and 2nd part of the reviewed meal recipe.
This video is produced by Timesavorgourmet. Check out timesavorgourmet for more interesting food recipes and cooking videos.