Get out your pen & paper! You're in for a real crowd pleasing dish. Vegan Creamy Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole - Eat it as a side or make it the whole meal.
1 Pound (Washed and drained)
Cooked brown rice
4 Cup (64 tbs) (3 - 4 cups used)
Finely chopped red bell pepper
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Frozen bell pepper used)
Freshly ground black pepper
Vegan cream of chicken soup
2 Cup (32 tbs) (Homemade Vegan Cream of Chicken Soup used)
Dairy free cheddar cheese
3 Tablespoon (Or as needed)
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put together broccoli, cooked brown rice and red bell pepper.
3. Add freshly ground black pepper, Vegan Cream of Chicken Soup and mix everything together.
4. Transfer everything to a 9 x 13 casserole dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle some dairy free cheddar shreds over the top.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Serve as a side dish or a whole meal and enjoy!