Easy Healthy Cheesy Vegetable Torte
|Baby spinach||3 Ounce|
|Light cream cheese||250 Gram|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (low fat)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Ounce, grated (30 g)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Cooking oil spray||1 Teaspoon (as required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Spray a 8-inch springform baking tin sprayed with cooking oil spray and set aside.
3) Rinse and thinly slice the leek and zucchini.
4) Chop the brocolli floret and mince a clove of garlic.
5) In a non-stick frying pan, saute the leeks in olive oil until slightly softened.
6) Then stir in the broccoli and zucchini, saute for a few minutes.
7) Remove from the pan heat and transfer the vegetables into another bowl.
8) Combine the sauted vegetables with the baby spinach and allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes.
9) In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, cream cheese and low fat cheese together with a fork.
10) Dust inside of the springform baking tin with grated parmesan cheese and also add a little into the egg mixture.
11) Add the vegetable mixture into the egg-cheese mixture, mix thoroughly and spoon into the springform tin.
12) Sprinkle the mixture with some more grated parmesan cheese, then place the springform tin on a baking dish.
13) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, until golden brown on top.
14) Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for about 3 hours to set.
15) Take off the springform tin and slice the torte into wedges.
16) Serve the cheesy vegetable torte as desired.