1. Pat dry the tofu and cut the tofu into cubes, remove the strings from the snap peas, and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the shallots and fresh mint leaves and rinse the frozen peas, set everything aside in separate bowls.
3. In a small bowl combine the soya sauce and liquid hickory smoke, set aside.
4. In an electric skillet pour the peanut oil preheat the oil, over medium high heat.
5. Add the tofu cubes, shallots, sauté everything for 2-3 minutes or until the shallots become translucent.
6. Add the soya sauce mixture and stir well and coat the tofu, add the garlic, snap peas, green peas, salt and pepper and sauté everything for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add the coconut milk and the mint continue to sauté for a minute or until the snap peas are crisp-tender.
8. Remove from heat and turn off the heat.
9. Serve the sugar snap peas on a bed of millet and quinoa.
Make the millet and quinoa in boiling water until its cooked and fluffy in texture like couscous.