Thermochef Steamed Dinner, 4 Ingredients Thermo Cooking, Cooking with Kim. This simple and easy to make Thermochef steamed dinner from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen ENJOY!
1 Cup (16 tbs), rinsed
2 , sliced
100 Gram, chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked
For dipping sauce
Fresh lime juice
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
Sweet chili sauce
1. Pour in the water in the thermo chef.
2. In a colander take basmati rice and place that in the thermo chef. Place a steamer over it and add in the carrots, broccoli and almonds.
3. Place the blackmish tray and add into dimsums. Cover the blackmish and set thermo chef on steamer for 15 minutes. Cook at 110 degrees C.
4. Meanwhile make dipping sauce – in a bowl mix all the ingredients.
5. Plate the rice top it with steamed veggies and dimsums. Serve with the dipping sauce and enjoy!