Easy and delicious whipped potato with sweetness of maple syrup.
Pure maple syrup
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. With knife pierce sweet potatoes all over.
3. Lay them on middle rack of the oven.
4. Bake potatoes for about an hour or until they are fork tender. Remove from oven and let them cool so that they are easy to handle.
5. Cut potatoes into half.
6. With a spoon, scoop out potato flesh, and discard the skin.
7. In food processor, drop sweet potato flesh, butter, and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
8. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.