Simply Delicious Roasted Herb Veggies with Parsley, Sage and Rosemary
|Russet potatoes||2 Large, sliced lengthwise (like French fries)|
|Yam||2 Medium, sliced lengthwise (llike French fries)|
|Squash||2 Large, sliced lengthwise (like French fries)|
|Broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, sliced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), sliced|
|Fresh rosemary||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh thyme||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Garlic salt||1 Pinch|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Pinch|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with Olive Oil.
3. In a large bowl, add in vegetables and potato slices.
4. Add in garlic salt, pepper and herbs. Toss mixture.
5. Place vegetables and potatoes on greased cookie sheet.
6. Drizzle mixture with olive oil.
7. Bake potatoes in oven at 425 degrees F for approximately 35-40 minutes until vegetables and potatoes are tender and golden brown.
8. Serve immediately with a meat or fish entree. You can also serve this dish with a green salad. For next morning leftovers, serve this dish with your favorite omelet!
Calories 341 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.5%
Saturated Fat 0.88 g4.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 98 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g38.1%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 74.2% Vitamin C 262.4%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 22.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet