1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (or any cheese as per your choice)
1 Teaspoon, finely chopped
1 Teaspoon, chopped finely
3 Clove (15 gm), mince
2 Cup (32 tbs) (or chicken broth cubes- 2)
No salt seasoning
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Take an oven safe dish, and layer onion at the bottom. Top it with potato, and zucchini.
3. In a small bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, chicken stock cubes, milk, salt, pepper, and seasoning.
4. Drop half cheddar cheese in bowl, reserving other half for topping. Whisk well.
5. Pour mixture in baking dish over vegetables. Spread.
6. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
7. Pop it in the oven, and bake for 45 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.
8. Serve casserole hot with rosemary garnish.