|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Shiitake mushroom||1⁄2 Pound|
|Asparagus||2 Cup (32 tbs) (tips and stems)|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice (1/4 cup yellow bell pepper and 1/4 cup red bell pepper)|
|Celery||2 , dice|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 , dice|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Regular salt||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl fill water and place shitake mushroom in it, microwave on high for 5 minutes.
2. Take out mushroom from the water, keep broth for making sauce and slice the mushrooms, discard stems.
3. In a bowl take corn starch add in 1 tbsp. of broth and mix well to form slurry.
4. In broth stir in soya sauce, sesame oil and sesame seeds.
5. Keep the soy mixture aside.
6. Heat a wok on high heat and pour in oil. Swirl the oil in wok.
7. Add in onion followed by asparagus stems, bell peppers, ginger and garlic. Sauté for 3 minutes.
8. Stir in the shitake mushrooms and fry. Spread the vegetables in wok and add in broccoli on top and pour in soy mixture.
9. Cover the wok and cook for 3 minutes.
10. When broccoli is lightly steamed add in asparagus top and green onions. Mix all the vegetables and cover the wok for 1 minute.
11. Pour in slurry and coat the vegetable with sauce. Cook for a few minutes.
12. Serve stir fried with steamed rice and garlic chicken and enjoy!
Calories 143 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.4%
Saturated Fat 0.86 g4.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 729.9 mg30.4%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.5%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 5 g9.5%
Vitamin A 18.7% Vitamin C 98.4%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet