1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice (1/4 cup yellow bell pepper and 1/4 cup red bell pepper)
2 , dice
1⁄2 , dice
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1. In a bowl fill water and place shitake mushroom in it, microwave on high for 5 minutes.
2. Take out mushroom from the water, keep broth for making sauce and slice the mushrooms, discard stems.
3. In a bowl take corn starch add in 1 tbsp. of broth and mix well to form slurry.
4. In broth stir in soya sauce, sesame oil and sesame seeds.
5. Keep the soy mixture aside.
6. Heat a wok on high heat and pour in oil. Swirl the oil in wok.
7. Add in onion followed by asparagus stems, bell peppers, ginger and garlic. Sauté for 3 minutes.
8. Stir in the shitake mushrooms and fry. Spread the vegetables in wok and add in broccoli on top and pour in soy mixture.
9. Cover the wok and cook for 3 minutes.
10. When broccoli is lightly steamed add in asparagus top and green onions. Mix all the vegetables and cover the wok for 1 minute.
11. Pour in slurry and coat the vegetable with sauce. Cook for a few minutes.
12. Serve stir fried with steamed rice and garlic chicken and enjoy!