A riot of yellow vegetables, grilled and tossed with tumeric.
Yukon gold potatoes
4 Large, cut into chunks
3 Small, cut into chunks
Yellow bell peppers
2 Small, cut into chunks
1 Large, cut into chunks
Any vegetable oil
2 Tablespoon (For brushing the vegetable basket)
Yellow cherry tomatoes
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
Green bell pepper
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1. Add the potatoes into a bowl and cover with saran wrap with a tiny venthole.
2. Pop the bowl into the microwave for 8 minutes.
3. Remove from microwave and add with Yellow zucchini, Yellow bell peppers and Yellow onion into a bowl.
4. Brush the vegetable grill with olive oil and grill the vegetables in a vegetable basket on the grill for 25 minutes. Toss the vegetables a couple of times to grill evenly.
5. To a pot on low heat, add the grilled vegetables.
6. Add yellow cherry tomatoes, olive oil, butter, salt, pepper and turmeric and saute for 2-3 minutes.