This is the third part of the Thanksgiving series: Sweet Potato Pie. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they love my Thanksgiving meal. I've tried to make this dish differently but they love the toasted marshmallows. I use onion rolls or challah which are both eggy breads. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun!
5 , cut, boiled and drained
1 Can (10 oz), drained
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Mash the boiled sweet potato.
3. Add butter, maple syrup and salt and mix.
4. Add the mandarin oranges and mix with a spoon without mashing.
5. Lay out the mixture on a baking tray.
6. Add the marshmallows into the mix.
7. Pop the dish into the oven for 10 minutes or until the marshmallows to melt.
8. Remove from oven, cut, plate and serve.