1. Pulse Cauliflower and Radish in small batches using the VitaMix a grater or your food Processor to make fine “rice”.
2. Slice and dice the outer sides of the tomatoes
3. Dice the mushrooms throwing over top of “rice”,
4. Place juicy tomato centers in the blender with the hot Pepper, bulbs of green onion and the mango. Blend well. Add the Green onion tops and cilantro and pulse to a fine chop.
5. Pour over the “rice mixture” and mix well.
6. Serve immediately or serve with one diced avocado,
Fresh Corn, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Peppers and Salsa can really go great with this dish!! I love to serve this in Lettuce or Cabbage leaves with Sprouts, chopped Spinach, Arugula and Avocado/ guacamole and or salsa to make burritos.