1. Heat a large work or skillet on a high heat until water droplets dance when sprinkled in it and evaporate within 1 second.
2. Add the oil and swirl to coat the wok or pan. Let the oil heat up
3. Add carrots, fennel and cauliflower and stir fry for 2 minutes. Stir continuously
4. Add the string and wax beans, green onions, garlic, ginger, cinnamon sticks and stir fry for about 3 more minutes. Keep stirring.
5. Add the soy beans and Swiss chard and continue to stir fry for an additional 2 to 3 minutes,
6. Season with salt, pepper and crushed chili flakes.
6. Turn off heat, remove cinnamon sticks, add a splash of agave nectar, stir well.
7. Serve hot over a plate of rice, couscous or pasta.
You may use any veggies you like. Snap peas, broccoli, beets, sweet potatoes etc. Use your imagination and what is in season.
Slice the veggies so they are all similar in thickness.
Start frying with the harder veggies first to give them a head start then add the softer ones. This will make it so the veggies are done cooking at the same time.
If you cannot find black soy beans, kidney beans make a good substitute.