1. Peel the onion and cut into quarters. Separate the layers.
2. Halve, deseed and slice the peppers into strips
3. Peel and halve the beet then cut into thick slices.
4. Slice the fennel in half, cut off the root end then slice crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
5. Halve the Brussel sprouts.
6. Line a baking sheet with foil
7. Preheat the oven to 425 degree F
8. Spread the veggies on the foil lined baking sheet and spray them with oil.
9. Season with your favorite seasonings. You can just season with salt and pepper too.
10. Roast the veggies on the middle rack in the preheat oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Check them after 15 minutes and flip them to roast evenly on all sides.
11. Toss into a bowl and serve warm.
12. You can dress the veggies with balsamic vinegar or olive oil if you want but they taste fantastic just as they are.