1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Grease the pie plate evenly with olive oil spray.
3. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and coat it evenly on the sides as well.
4. In a pan spray the olive oil and sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
5. Add vegetables except the mushrooms and spinach, sauté until the liquid has dried out.
6. Add the mushrooms and spinach and sauté for 5 minutes.
7. Place the sautéed vegetables in the pie plate.
8. In a bowl combine all the dry spices and mix them well.
9. Add the spices to the egg whites and pour the milk, stir until well combined.
10. Add the basil leaves and sharp cheddar cheese on top of the vegetable.
11. Pour the egg mixture on top of the vegetables.
12. Place the tomatoes slices on top.
13. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 400 degree and then lower the temperature to 350 degree and bake for 20 minutes.
14. Once done remove and slice the quiche.