1) Trim the beef and cut into small pieces.
2) Season the beef pieces with kosher salt, black pepper and seasoned mix ( thyme, rosemary, garlic powder etc.)
3) Saute the beef pieces in vegetable oil.
4) Take 32 ounces beef broth in a big vessel. Add 2 cups of white wine. Add the beef pieces. Boil the broth for atleast 1 hour.
5) Dice 5 carrots, 1 celery head, 2-3 onions and 3-4 medium size potatoes. Also take 1 container of sliced mushrooms and some chopped beans.
6) Cook the vegetables (except potatoes and beans) on medium heat. Season the vegetables with some black pepper, 2 tablespoon kosher salt, 1 teaspoon basil, 1 teaspoon dry thyme, and mix them well.
7) Add one more packet (32 ounces) of beef broth to the boiling broth.
8) Pour the beef broth to the vegetables. Stir them and allow to cook for another 1 hour.
9) Add the diced potatoes and cook for another half an hour.
10) Add the canned tomatoes and the chopped green beans. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Vegetable-Beef soups are great ways to combine many of your daily nutrients into one pot, especially when made at home. They are hearty and filling as well as easy and economical. Here is a video for the recipe. Check out now.