1) Take yellow and red bell pepper and dice them.
2) Slice the mushroom, red onion, tomato and avocado.
3) Keep all the vegetables in a baking tray and add little olive oil. Add salt and pepper as well.
Sprinkle dry herb seasonings.
4) Mix them well and put in the oven at 425 degrees and cook until the vegetables are tender.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper to the sirloin steaks. Add the dry seasonings.
6) Rub olive oil on the steaks and leave them for 3 minutes.
7) Add a splash of pinot grigio to the onions. Cook for another couple of minutes.
8) Transfer the onion to another small bowl.
9) Pour little olive oil in the same pan.
10) Put the sirloin steak into the oil and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. Sprinkle salt, pepper along with some seasonings.
11) Remove the steaks from the pan and put on the cutting board.
12) Take out the vegetables from the oven and add mozzarella cheese.
13) Put the vegetables back in the oven till the mozzarella cheese melts.
14) Make the long slices of sirloin steak.
15) Slice the backyard bread and make pieces.
16) Spread the prepared garlic mayonnaise on the bread and put the steak pieces, caramelized onions, and add blue cheese. Cover with the bread slice and Steak and blue cheese sandwich is ready.
17) For roasted vegetable sandwich, take the focaccia bread and apply garlic mayonnaise.
18) Put the roasted vegetables on the bread and top with crunchy green.
19) Cover with other slice of bread and roasted vegetable sandwich is ready.
20) Serve the sandwiches in a serving plate.
If you love eating and making sandwiches, here is a video on how to prepare them. This sandwich is extremely flexible and can be eaten virtually any time of the day. This is the best recipe where you can use your creativity while selecting the ingredients. Take a look at the video.