Bok Choy stir fry recipe!
Super fast and easy side dish.
Bok Choy is a great tasting bitter green that is not to overpowering. I paired this with a Turkey leg and it was the perfect meal!
1 Bunch (100 gm)
2 , diced
4 Clove (20 gm), chopped finely
Extra virgin olive oil
1 Teaspoon, crushed
1) Clean the bok choy and cut them.
2) Wash the scallions and make small dices.
3) Chop the garlic and keep them aside.
4) Take a pan and pour extra virgin olive oil.
5) Put garlic and chopped scallions into the oil.
6) Cook for sometime and then drizzle teriyaki sauce.
7) Add soy sauce and crushed red pepper.
8) Sprinkle garlic powder and continue cooking.
9) Add the bok choy to the stir-fried scallions.
10) Cook for couple of minutes.
11) Transfer the stir fried bok choy in a serving plate.
12) Sprinkle pepper and serve the dish.
13) The dish can be served with turkey leg.