This easy grilled vegetables recipe, makes hot but at the same time fresh, summery and fun grilled salad. It will bright up any BBQ party you’ll have this summer.
1. Wash the vegetables and allow them to dry.
2. Grill the vegetables on preheated grill. It’s really important to grill them unsalted, until you get that beautiful caramelized brown color.
3. Remove vegetables from the heat and put onto a serving dish
4. Serve as side dish or toss them with a mix of lemon juice and zest, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper before serving to add spice to the grilled veggies.
1. The dish is beautiful by itself, but you can add my crunchy “Twist”: add ½ cup of toasted pecans coarsely chopped.
2. You can also add an extra sharp “Twist” that will transform this dish into a true star of the party, by adding ½ cup of cubed, sharp blue cheese.