This extraordinary entrée combines delicious Dreamfields pasta with oven-roasted seasonal vegetables and a unique pesto for a creative dish that uses simple cooking techniques.
8 Teaspoon, divided (2 Tablespoons, Plus 2 Teaspoons)
8 Cup (128 tbs)
Coarsely ground black pepper
1 Pound, fully cooked, each cut in half crosswise on the diagonal
13 Ounce (Dreamfields, 1 Box)
Parsley rosemary pesto
1) Line large rimmed baking pan (17x12x1-inch) with aluminum foil. 2) Brush lightly with olive oil (about 2 teaspoons).
3) Place 8 cups vegetables (any combination) plus garlic cloves in large bowl; toss with 2 tablespoons oil, salt and pepper. 4) Place vegetables and garlic cloves in single layer in baking pan. Remove broccoli and cauliflower, if using, and reserve. 5) Roast in oven at 425°F for 15 minutes.
6) Stir vegetables. Add sausage and reserved broccoli and cauliflower. Continue roasting 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned and tender.
7) Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. 8) Drain and return to pan; toss with pesto. Add vegetables and sausage.
9) Transfer to platter and serve.
10) Choose 8 cups of any combination of vegetables: fennel bulbs, cut into quarters; parsnips, cut into 2-inch lengths; carrots, cut into 2-inch lengths; medium onions, quartered; broccoli florets; cauliflower florets; sweet potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces.
Roasted vegetables with rotini and rosemary pesto is a delicious dish, which can be served on any occasion. It will surely satisfy even the heartiest appetite. It is quite simple to make. Just check out the recipe detail here.