1. Cut the eggplants into quarters, slice all the bell peppers.
2. Slice the onions into think rings, cube the butternut squash, cut the zucchini lengthwise and then cut into 3/4” slices, set everything aside in separate bowls.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
4. Prepare a foiled lined baking sheet and spray it with olive oil cooking spray.
5. Combine all the vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
6. In a small bowl or a small blender combine olive oil, smoked paprika, lemon juice, white wine, honey and Italian seasoning, stir and mix well.
7. Pour the dressing on the vegetables and give it a good toss.
8. Put all the vegetables onto the baking sheet.
9. Roast the vegetables for 25 minutes.
10. Add the tomatoes 5 minutes before cooking time; continue to cook for the remaining time.
11. Mix in a bowl honey yogurt and paprika mix well.
12. Once done remove and let it rest.
13. Serve the roasted vegetables with dipping sauce.