2. In a glass mixing bowl combine olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Whisk with a fork then add tomatoes, basil, garlic and 3/4 cup of the cheese and gently toss.
4. Let the flavors marry while you sprinkle one quarter of the cheese on the pizza crust and bake just until cheese starts to bubble.
5. Remove from the oven and top with the bruschetta.
6. Place back in the oven for 5 more minutes to heat the tomatoes through.
Bruschetta Style Pizza is a nice way to have raw vegetables with all their goodness. This can be a part of a semi raw food diet. This pizza surely is the quickest and the healthiest that you would have ever made or eaten. Watch the video for the recipe details and get going.