Stuffed Baked Sweet Potatoes
|Sweet potatoes||6 Medium|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, softened|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed and undiluted (1 can)|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Wash the potatoes and rub them using vegetable oil.
2. Bake the potatoes for 60 minutes at 400° till potatoes are well cooked.
3. Split the cooked potatoes lengthwise. Scoop their pulp and leave the shells intact. Mash the pulp well.
4. Stuff the pulp mixture in the potato shells. Sprinkle additional pecans.
5. Make half slices of the marsh-mallow. Place 2 of these marshmallow halves with their half side down on half slice of the potato.
6. On a baking sheet place the potato sheets. Bake at 400°till the potatoes are browned.
7. Serve stuffed baked sweet potatoes hot.