Carrot, Bell Pepper and Red Onion Salad
|Carrots||4 Medium, cut into thin round slices and halved|
|Red bell pepper||1 , quartered lengthwise and cut into thin slices|
|Green pepper||1 , quartered lengthwise and cut into thin slices|
|Red onion||1 Medium, sliced into thin rings|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a salad bowl place all the vegetables.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients. Toss to coat well.
3. Refrigerate the bowl covered for 1 hour so that the flavors blend well.
4. Taste to check the seasoning.
5. Serve Carrot, Bell Pepper And Red Onion Salad immediately with steamed crispy broccoli.