1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F/ 220 degrees C.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with Olive Oil.
3. In a large bowl, add in vegetables and potato slices.
4. Add in garlic salt, pepper and herbs. Toss mixture.
5. Place vegetables and potatoes on greased cookie sheet.
6. Drizzle mixture with olive oil.
7. Bake potatoes in oven in the preheated oven for approximately 35-40 minutes until vegetables and potatoes are tender and golden brown.
8. Serve immediately with a meat or fish entree.
You can also serve this dish with a green salad. For next morning leftovers, serve this dish with your favorite omelets!