Pot Roast With Vegetables
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||3 , sliced|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||3 , diced|
|Carrots||3 , quartered|
|Potatoes||4 , peeled & cut in half|
1) Sprinkle meat with pepper, garlic and salt.
2) Take a Dutch oven or a heavy saucepan and heat fat in it. Add meat and cook until brown.
3) Add onions and continue cooking until it turns brown.
4) Stir in tomatoes and water.
5) Cover and cook over low heat for about 2 1/2 hours.
6) Add green peppers, carrots and potatoes. Cook for about 30 minutes.
7) Adjust seasonings, if required. Serve immediately.