Candied Sweet Potatoes
|Butter/Fat||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dark corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 350° F.
2. In a saucepan, take sweet potatoes. Do not peel it.
3. Add boiling water and cook it for 15 minutes.
4. Drain water. Peel and halve it lengthwise.
5. In a baking dish, heat butter or fat.
6. Add corn syrup, orange juice, sugar and sweet potatoes.
7. Bake it in an oven at 350° for 45 minutes or until potatoes become tender, basting frequently.
8. You can serve Candied Sweet Potatoes immediately or can reheat before serving.