Best Baked Potatoes
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 500 degrees.
2) Rinse the potatoes and dry them.
3) With a fork, prick the potatoes several times.
4) On a baking sheet, place the potatoes.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 ½ hours, till done.
6) Serve the baked potatoes while they are still hot and fresh out of the oven. Salt and pepper make good accompaniments or toppings. To reheat the potatoes, if baked in advance, place them in 350 degrees oven for 15 minutes.