Spinach Cheese Squares
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cheese slice||5 (Lite- Line)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Frozen spinach||20 Ounce, cooked, drained & chopped (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a non-stick pan and heat oil in it. Cook onion in the oil until soft.
3) Add about 1 1/2 cups of milk and heat it.
4) Take a cup and combine cornstarch with remaining 1/2 cup milk. Add to the hot mixture and cook until it turns thick and smooth, stirring frequently.
5) Break the cheese and add to the mixture.
6) Gradually mix together hot sauce with beaten eggs, stirring constantly.
7) Add spinach. Season with pepper and salt. Mix nicely together.
8) Take an 8 inch square shaped oven dish and set it in a shallow pan of hot water.
9) Bake for about 45 minutes or until firm.
10) Remove from oven and cut into pieces. Serve warm.