1. In a sautee pan, combine the butter and olive oil.
2. Separate the ramp leaves from the cloves.
3. Add the chopped ramp leaves to the saute pan along with the mushrooms and asparagus.
4. Add salt and pepper and allow to soften for about 5 minutes.
5. Chiffonade the ramp leaves and add them to the sautee pan to wilt for a minute.
6. Whisk the eggs with a splash of milk, and pour into the pan.
7. Let it set for about 30 seconds then add salt and black pepper, and scramble until your desired consistency.
8. Grate parmesan cheese over the top and stir.
9. Garnish with extra parmesan before serving.
This ramp and Vegetable scramble recipe video is a tribute to the Pittsburgh's local vegetables and its growers as they are trying hard to preserve it. This dish looks exotic and yet it is very simple to prepare. The taste no doubt will be amazing with all those fresh vegetables in it. Take a look and you can try it with your vegetables.