Julienne of Winter Vegetables
|Mixed root vegetables||1 1⁄4 Pound, cut into matchstick-sized pieces (550 gram)|
|Sunflower oil||30 Milliliter (2 tablespoon)|
|Maple syrup||2 Teaspoon (10 milliliter)|
|Whole grain mustard||2 Teaspoon (10 milliliter)|
|Gomasio/Salt||To Taste (if preferred)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In an ovenproof dish Heat, oil.
3. Add syrup and mustard, stirring well.
4. Keep vegetables in dish and add mustard mix.
5. Toss well to combine.
6. Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes.
7. Sprinkle little water if the vegetables looks dry.
8. Season with gomasio and pepper.
9. Serve hot.