Eggs in Baked Potatoes
|Grated cheese||2 Ounce|
1. Preheat oven at 425-450ºF or Gas Mark 6-7.
2. Scrub and bake large potatoes.
3. After it is cooked, slice it. In a slice, scoop out the greater part of the inside.
4. In a basin, take out the scooped portion and mash it. Season it and add a little butter if desired. Press it back into the case, making a neat shape.
5. Break the eggs carefully into each case.
6. Top it with grated cheese, seasoning, breadcrumbs and a few tiny pieces of butter.
7. Bake it in a hot oven at 425-450ºF or Gas Mark 6-7 until the cheese is brown and the eggs are set. This will takes approximately 15 minutes.
8. Serve Eggs In Baked Potatoes immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1025 Calories from Fat 346
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.2%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 503.3 mg167.8%
Sodium 1237.6 mg51.6%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.8 g55.3%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 49 g97.5%
Vitamin A 22.1% Vitamin C 196.4%
Calcium 80% Iron 44.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet