Taco Baked Potatoes
|Baking potatoes||4 Medium|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon (Use As Needed)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Taco seasoning mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Clean the potatoes and rub with oil.
2) Bake them at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until soft when pierced with a fork.
3) In a large skillet cook ground beef until browned and stir to crumble. Drain excess oil.
4) Fold in seasoning mix and water. Lower the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5) Slit the potato tops lengthwise and fluff pulp with fork. Put the mixture on the potatoes.
6) Place a tablespoon of sour cream on each potato and serve.