Taco Baked Potatoes
|Baking potatoes||4 Medium|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon (Use As Needed)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Taco seasoning mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Clean the potatoes and rub with oil.
2) Bake them at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until soft when pierced with a fork.
3) In a large skillet cook ground beef until browned and stir to crumble. Drain excess oil.
4) Fold in seasoning mix and water. Lower the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5) Slit the potato tops lengthwise and fluff pulp with fork. Put the mixture on the potatoes.
6) Place a tablespoon of sour cream on each potato and serve.
Calories 574 Calories from Fat 329
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.5%
Saturated Fat 13.2 g65.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.5 mg29.2%
Sodium 721.2 mg30%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 23 g46.4%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 19.1%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet