|Celery stalks/Celeriac - 2 ounce||4 Ounce|
|Ripe pears||2 , peeled, cored, thinly sliced|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked beetroot||4 Ounce, peeled sliced|
|Lettuce heart||1 , finely shredded|
|Chicory head||1 Small|
|Corn salad||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm), washed, drained|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , shelled, sliced|
|For the dressing:|
|Orange juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Powdered mustard||1 Pinch|
1) If using celeriac, peel and then cut into thin strips. Blanch the strips in salted, boiling water for 5 minutes.
2) In case of celery stalks, pull out the strings and finely chop them.
3) Into a bowl, add in the celeriac or celery, thinly sliced pears and a sprinkling of lemon juice.
4) Rinse and drain the chicory well. Cut their stems out, pull out the leaves and chop roughly.
5) Take individual serving glasses. Arrange the lettuce leaves, chicory, and half of the corn salad over the dish. Lay a layer of the beetroot, pears and celeriac or celery mix. Then arrange a layer of eggs.
6) To prepare the salad dressing, mix together the oil, orange juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour equal amounts of the dressing into the glasses.
7) Garnish each glass with the leftover corn salad. Let chill for 10 minutes before serving time.