Quick and Simple Rhubarb Fool
|Rhubarb||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut up|
|Clear honey||6 Tablespoon|
|Custard||1⁄2 Pint, unsweetened (Made From Store-Bought Powder)|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Whipped double cream||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (A Little, For Decoration)|
1) Into a saucepan, add in the rhubarb with 4 tablespoons of honey.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil. Cover the pan and let simmer for 5 minutes or till the rhubarb cooks completely.
3) Sieve the mixture or liquidize it. Let cool down.
4) Next, add in the pre-prepared custard, cream and 2 tablespoons of honey. Whisk well.
5) To serve, take 6 serving glasses. Spoon in the mixture equally into each.
6) Let chill.
7) Garnish the Rhubarb Fool with a whirl of cream, if desired.
Calories 254 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.4%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.8 mg4.9%
Sodium 99.4 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 19.2 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 15.3%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet