Quick and Simple Rhubarb Fool
|Rhubarb||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut up|
|Clear honey||6 Tablespoon|
|Custard||1⁄2 Pint, unsweetened (Made From Store-Bought Powder)|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Whipped double cream||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (A Little, For Decoration)|
1) Into a saucepan, add in the rhubarb with 4 tablespoons of honey.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil. Cover the pan and let simmer for 5 minutes or till the rhubarb cooks completely.
3) Sieve the mixture or liquidize it. Let cool down.
4) Next, add in the pre-prepared custard, cream and 2 tablespoons of honey. Whisk well.
5) To serve, take 6 serving glasses. Spoon in the mixture equally into each.
6) Let chill.
7) Garnish the Rhubarb Fool with a whirl of cream, if desired.