Microwave Vegetable Medley
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coarsely shredded cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Bias-cut celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 , cut in strips|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a glass casserole, take butter. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until it melts.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients. Toss it well.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes. Remember to stir it once after 2 ½ - 3 ½ minutes of cooking.
4. Keep it aside covered for 5 minutes.
5. To serve Vegetable Medley, sprinkle with paprika.