Fluffy Potato Bake
|Potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), mashed|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Eggs||2 Small, separated|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. In a bowl combine potatoes, milk, butter, salt and pepper and beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
3. In another bowl beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored and stir them and cheese into potato mixture.
4. Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until stiff but not dry and gently fold into potato mixture.
5. Lightly grease a 1-quart casserole and spoon mixture into it.
6. Cover and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
7. Serve the fluffy potatoes along with other meats or salads or as desired.