Chinese Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil/Sesame oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breast halves||6 , skinned and boned|
|Broccoli flowerets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced and separated into rings|
|Snow peas||1⁄2 Pound|
|Thinly sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked brown rice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Hot)|
1) Take the chicken breasts and cut into 2-inch strips.
2) Take the first three ingredients and mix them well.
3) Add the chicken breast strips into the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile heat the wok and put the chicken mixture. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
5) Remove the chicken and keep aside.
6) Add broccoli along with onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
7) Add snow peas, mushrooms and celery.
8) Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add chicken to the wok.
9) Mix the cornstarch with water and add to the wok.
10) Cook for 2 minutes.
11) Portion into 4 individual serving bowls over brown rice or noodles.