Scrambled Egg Potato Cakes
|Instant mashed potato mix||1 Large (1 Packet)|
|Eggs||4 , scrambled|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1) Prepare the instant mashed potato and divide into 4 portions.
2) Shape each portion into about 1/2-inch thick round.
3) Remove the centre of the potato round with a pastry cutter.
4) In a frying pan, fry the rings and centers in a little hot fat, until evenly golden brown on both sides, turning once.
5) Lift out and transfer on to a warm serving plate.
6) Spoon the scrambled egg in the centre of the rings and top with centers.
7) Serve the Scrambled Egg Potato Cakes hot.