|Canned mixed vegetables||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned tomato wedges||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Bottled herb garlic french dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Small, seeded and diced|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and sliced|
1) Pour off liquids from the vegetables and tomato wedges.
2) In a center of shallow serving dish, place vegetables in the center of a arrange tomato wedges around edge.
3) Dredge salt and pepper over vegetables.
4) Dribble dressing over the vegetables.
5) Place the vegetables mixture in the refrigerator until chill.
6) Garnish with green pepper and onion and serve.