Triple Vegetable Delight
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Apple||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled and sliced|
|Fresh beets||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked and diced|
1) Take a large skillet and heat margarine in it. Cook onion in it until tender, stirring constantly.
2) Add apple slices and carrots.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 10-15 minutes or until almost tender.
4) Stir in nutmeg, beets, pepper and salt. Cook for about 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
5) Place in platter and serve immediately.