Leeks Fines Herbes
|Mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Fresh / Dried)|
|Oregano||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Fresh / Dried)|
|Tarragon||1 Pinch (Fresh / Dried)|
|Leeks||1 Pound (450 Grams)|
1. Soak dried herbs in apple juice or a little water for overnight.
2. Trim off roots and green leaves from leeks.
3. Dice leeks.
4. Heat a non-stick saucepan, and brush with oil; stir fry leeks for 1 minute.
5. Add herbs and stir fry for about 4-5 minutes until leeks are cooked.
6. Serve hot Leeks Fines Herbes with a main meat dish.