Leeks Fines Herbes
|Mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Fresh / Dried)|
|Oregano||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Fresh / Dried)|
|Tarragon||1 Pinch (Fresh / Dried)|
|Leeks||1 Pound (450 Grams)|
1. Soak dried herbs in apple juice or a little water for overnight.
2. Trim off roots and green leaves from leeks.
3. Dice leeks.
4. Heat a non-stick saucepan, and brush with oil; stir fry leeks for 1 minute.
5. Add herbs and stir fry for about 4-5 minutes until leeks are cooked.
6. Serve hot Leeks Fines Herbes with a main meat dish.
Calories 75 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.74 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.11 g0.55%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 23.2 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 2 g3.7%
Vitamin A 39.2% Vitamin C 23.6%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet