Baked Glazed Parsnips
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄8 Pound (4 Tablespoons)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated|
1) Wash the parsnips and scrape them.
2) Cut the parsnips into 3-4 inch lengths.
30 Take a 8-inch square baking pan and melt butter into it at 375 degrees.
4) Take out the pan and add brown sugar, salt and lemon peel.
5) Put the parsnips and make the glaze.
6) Pour the mixture in a baking dish and bake for 50 minutes at 325 degrees.
7) Serve the dish in a serving platter.